Image Map

Friday, August 12, 2016

August Stitch Fix

My August Stitch Fix arrived! Which means  new clothes - YAY!
(It also means school will be starting in the blink of an eye, but I'm actively ignoring that for now.)

My stylist did not disappoint this month! She included items that would transition well from summer days to back to school. Here's a breakdown of my box: 

 These patterns caught my eye right away! 



1. Loveappella Zola Knit Dress: $58
I liked the idea of this dress, but it was tight. Like, way too tight. 

2. Liverpool Philip Straight Leg trouser: $98
My picture doesn't do these pants justice. They are comfortable, they are chic, and they are just what I never knew I needed. I kept them!

3. 41Hawthorn Montgomery Cross Front Knit Top: $48
This top was nice and fit pretty well. I wasn't crazy about it, especially for the price. 

4. Papermoon Yorken Scoop Neck Top: $44
I actually liked this top on a lot more than I thought I would. If the Liverpool trousers weren't so much money, I would have kept this as well. 

5. Collective Concepts Lydia Floral Print Key-Hole Blouse: $68
I loved this top as soon as I held it up. But... once I out it on, it revealed it's flaws. The key-hole is really low in the front. So low you could see me bra. I tried to layer a cami underneath, but it looked really strange. 

So in the end, I kept only the pants. I'm really excited about them. How cute are they?! 


Do you share my Stitch Fix joy? I'd love to hear about it!

Interested in trying Stitch Fix for yourself? Try my referral code! http://stitchfix.com/referral/7963845

No comments:

Post a Comment