Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Stitch Fix #3

Guys, I just love having personalized clothes delivered right to my door. I've had so much difficulty building and maintaining a wardrobe I love - but Stitch Fix is making to so much easier!

Here's what I got in my third Fix:

 Top row: 

Kut From The Kloth - Aviva Distressed Boyfriend Jean 
Skies are Blue - Gwen Crochet Detail Top
41Hawthorn - Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse

Bottom row:

Nine West - Onlee Pointed Toe Flats
Papermoon - Holburn Keyhole Top (check out that back detailing!) 

I decided to keep the flats and the Papermoon top. They fit so well and I can see them transitioning from 'summer casual' to 'teacher style' pretty easily. 


Do you share my Stitch Fix joy? I'd love to hear about it!

Interested in trying Stitch Fix for yourself? Try my referral code! http://stitchfix.com/referral/7963845


No comments:

Post a Comment